Standing at a massive 6’4″ and weighing in at 130kgs, Soa “The Hulk” Palelei is a force to be reckoned with.
Born in 1977, Newcastle, New South Wales, Soa “The Hulk” Palelei set the pace for where he wanted to be in his fighting career at an early age. Wrestling was his first choice in the earlier years and nearly saw him compete for Australia at the Sydney Olympics. His interest quickly grew in the arena of martial arts and from there his love of the Mixed Martial Arts grew.
In the industry, he quickly became a name on everyone’s lips, earning a reputation as a hard and fast fighter, excelling in the mixed martial arts arena (No Holds Barred), a dangerous combination of Brazilian Ju-Jitsu, Wrestling, Muay Thai and Boxing.
- AFC World Heavy Weight Champion
- K-OZ World Heavy Weight Champion
- IKBF Super Heavy Weight World Champion
- Black Belt Brazilian Ju-Jitsu
- Australian Heavy Weight Mixed Martial Arts Champion
- Australian Heavy Weight Brazilian Ju-Jitsu
- W.A Brazilian Ju-Jitsu Heavy Weight Champion
- W.A Freestyle Wrestling Champion at 120kg
- W.A MMA Heavy Weight Champion
- Australian Freestyle Wrestling Champion at 120kg
- ADCC Australian Heavy Weight Submission Champion
- South Pacific MMA Heavy Weight Champion
- Pride Fight Championship (Japan) Fighter
- Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Fighter 2007
Pummeling his competition into the ground with his well-known “ground and pound” manoeuvre makes Soa a favourite amongst the crowd, whilst forever entertaining in his trademark fashion by waving to the crowd with one hand as he finishes his opponent with the other.